This electric grill uses a fan and filtration system to protect the homes air quality. To ensure a smokeless cooking experience, cooking contaminants are blown to the center of the grill and pulled downward through a filter, where they are captured. This model has reversible grill and griddle plates that can be set independently. Grill steaks on one side and toast the buns on the griddle on the other side! The two sides of this unit can be operated independently as well, with independent on/off and temperatures. This indoor grill heats up to an even, constant temperature range of 194-392F (90-200C) across the grill, avoiding burnt spots or rare centers. With 1800 watts of power, you can enjoy fast direct heating in minutes. Each dishwasher safe plate can be ejected with the push of a button for easy clean-up. The oil collection tray allows for healthier dishes and reduces a countertop mess. Always know when the grill is ready to go with a convenient preheat function that includes a ready light located on the front of the unit.
- The Danby Grill has reversible Grill and Griddle plates, that can be set independently.
- The two sides of the unit can be operated independently as well, with independent on/off and temperatures.
- Advanced Air Circulation Technology, smoke extractor fan to ensure a smokeless indoors
- The powerful 1800W unit makes cooking fast and easy
- Each plate can be ejected with the push of a button, for easy clean-up. Plates are dishwasher safe.
- The large non-stick surface area allows cooking for a crowd.
- Has an oil collection tray, leading to healthier dishes and reducing countertop mess.
- Ready light located on front of unit for preheat function
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- Adjustable temperature range of 194-392 F / 90-200 C
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
A receipt and return authorization is required for all returns, exchanges and refunds. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund and refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original payment. Refunds, exchanges and re-selections are issued once the item is received and inspected.
- Delivery is a service and the delivery fee is non-refundable. If any merchandise is exchanged because "it didn't fit" an additional delivery and removal fee will be charged.
- All cancelled orders and/or returned merchandise will be charged a 30% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Custom order items are not eligible for return.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have shipped. If the delivery is refused customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
- Mattresses, Mattress Foundations, Bedding and/or Miscellaneous Mattress/Bedding accessories are not eligible for return.
- Appliance and Mattress Center does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Appliance and Mattress Center reserves the right to refuse returns for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Appliances & Mattress Center/manufacturer authorize a Return Merchandise Authorization on a unit.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
*Special orders are defined as merchandise available from the manufacturer, but not in-stock at Appliances & Mattress Center, specifically selected by the customer.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.