Have a room or area that needs powerful dehumidificationu Friedrich offers models that can extract 35 or 50 pints of moisture every 24 hours. Both models have built-in drain pumps that can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet. They also provide continuous-drainage operation and can be set to precise humidity levels from 30% to 90%. Precise humidity control is so important that the EPA's proposed ENERGY STAR ® Version 2.1 Dehumidifier specification may require a digital humidity readout or dial. Three Drainage Options
Intuitive drain pump operation senses condensate levels and begins draining process as needed. Unit will continue operations after emptying without any manual reset. All models come with removable condensate bucket (up to 16 pts). Built-in drain pump that can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet. All models have continuous drainage outlet. Sleek, Clean Modern Design
Non-louvered front panel has a clean, stylish appearance that doesn't accumulate unsightly dust, pet hair and other household debris. Comfort & Convenience
Top-mount digital touch controls display room temperature & relative humidity level. Set humidity level anywhere from 30% to 90% RH. Low Temperature Operation
Ideal for cold basements, units will operate in temperatures down to 41°F. Utilize the system's 24 hr. ON/OFF timer with each use for scheduled comfort. Earth Friendly
Friedrich's dehumidifier models are ENERGY STAR ® qualified. Units are also equipped with fan-only setting to help circulate air without running the compressor. Installation
Dehumidifiers are a plug-and-play system. Just unbox the unit and with its easy rolling casters, move the system to where it is needed.
|Energy Star Qualified
|Dehumidification Capacity (Pints/24 hrs)
|Built-in Drain Pump
|Energy Factor (EF), L/kWh
|41°F - 90°F
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
A receipt and return authorization is required for all returns, exchanges and refunds. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund and refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original payment. Refunds, exchanges and re-selections are issued once the item is received and inspected.
- Delivery is a service and the delivery fee is non-refundable. If any merchandise is exchanged because "it didn't fit" an additional delivery and removal fee will be charged.
- All cancelled orders and/or returned merchandise will be charged a 30% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Custom order items are not eligible for return.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have shipped. If the delivery is refused customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
- Mattresses, Mattress Foundations, Bedding and/or Miscellaneous Mattress/Bedding accessories are not eligible for return.
- Appliance and Mattress Center does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Appliance and Mattress Center reserves the right to refuse returns for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Appliances & Mattress Center/manufacturer authorize a Return Merchandise Authorization on a unit.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
*Special orders are defined as merchandise available from the manufacturer, but not in-stock at Appliances & Mattress Center, specifically selected by the customer.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.