The all new Uni-Fit ® offers outstanding energy efficiency, QuietMaster ® technology and integrated Wi-Fi control from your smartphone with Friedrich Go™. Also voice compatible. A universal fit for existing sleeves from 24 1/2"-27". Ships with a two-piece trim ring that fits over the chassis front. 8,000 - 13,000 Btu/h. Cooling only and cooling + electric heat models. QuietMaster ® Technology
Engineered for quiet performance with superior components. As much as 25% quieter than competitor's products.
Smart Wi-Fi Control with Voice Command
- Solid steel inner wall
- Advanced airflow design
- High-density insulation and foam for sound absorption
- Aesthetically engineered to block indoor noise
- Counterweights for vibration dampening
Home or away, you're in control with the Friedrich Go ™ App. Integrated Wi-Fi control from your smartphone plus voice command compatibility. Simplified set-up gets you connected in minutes. New intuitive platform makes it easier to take control anytime, anywhere! Money Saver® Technology
Uni-Fit ® Money Saver ® technology helps both your wallet and the Earth stay green. The setting saves money by operating the fan only when cooling. Comfort & Convenience
Units are equipped with a three cooling and fan-only speeds as well as 8-way air flow control. Uni-Fit ® will auto restart if power is interrupted. Earth Friendly
Friedrich's commitment to environment-friendly cooling is shown in the Uni-Fit ® . The unit is available in ENERGY STAR ® qualified models and arrives in recyclable packaging. Installation
Uni-Fit ® are designed to fit in 24 1/2, 26 and 27-inch sleeves. Each model comes with a universal fit decorative trim ring to fill gaps up to 1" on the sides and 1/2" on the top of the unit and provide a finished and neat appearance.
|Energy Star Qualified
|Cooling Area (Sq Ft.)
|Dimensions H" x W" x D"
||14 1/2 x 24 4/19 x 20 7/25
Wall Fit Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
FriedrichGo app - How to Connect (Android Version)
FriedrichGo app - How to Connect (IOS Version)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
A receipt and return authorization is required for all returns, exchanges and refunds. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund and refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original payment. Refunds, exchanges and re-selections are issued once the item is received and inspected.
- Delivery is a service and the delivery fee is non-refundable. If any merchandise is exchanged because "it didn't fit" an additional delivery and removal fee will be charged.
- All cancelled orders and/or returned merchandise will be charged a 30% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Custom order items are not eligible for return.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have shipped. If the delivery is refused customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
- Mattresses, Mattress Foundations, Bedding and/or Miscellaneous Mattress/Bedding accessories are not eligible for return.
- Appliance and Mattress Center does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Appliance and Mattress Center reserves the right to refuse returns for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Appliances & Mattress Center/manufacturer authorize a Return Merchandise Authorization on a unit.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
*Special orders are defined as merchandise available from the manufacturer, but not in-stock at Appliances & Mattress Center, specifically selected by the customer.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.