Filter system cleans and returns air to the kitchen
Vertical and rear exhaust
Exhausts from the top or rear of the hood
- Vertical and rear exhaust
|App Filter - Hood Type
||Under Cabinet Hoods
|App Filter - Venting Type
|App Filter - Cabinet Width
||Vent 30 in. (Standard)
||Black on Black
||Limited 1-year entire appliance
||For models produced on or after January 1, 2006
See written warranty for full details
||Limited 1-year entire appliance
|Amp Rating at 120V
|Approximate Shipping Weight
|Fan Speed Control
||Under Cabinet Hood
|Removable Grease Filter(s)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
A receipt and return authorization is required for all returns, exchanges and refunds. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund and refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original payment. Refunds, exchanges and re-selections are issued once the item is received and inspected.
- Delivery is a service and the delivery fee is non-refundable. If any merchandise is exchanged because "it didn't fit" an additional delivery and removal fee will be charged.
- All cancelled orders and/or returned merchandise will be charged a 30% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Custom order items are not eligible for return.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have shipped. If the delivery is refused customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
- Mattresses, Mattress Foundations, Bedding and/or Miscellaneous Mattress/Bedding accessories are not eligible for return.
- Appliance and Mattress Center does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Appliance and Mattress Center reserves the right to refuse returns for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Appliances & Mattress Center/manufacturer authorize a Return Merchandise Authorization on a unit.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
*Special orders are defined as merchandise available from the manufacturer, but not in-stock at Appliances & Mattress Center, specifically selected by the customer.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
100% of reviewers recommend this product.
for glass top stove, also purchased. Finishing touch to my new litcheb
Originally posted on www.ge.com
Yes, I recommend this product