Solstice Sleep Products serves both retail and hospitality industries from multiple manufacturing facilities based in the United States, and currently supply more than 1,000 retail stores with Solstice and Jamison branded sleep products. For 132 years, the hospitality industry has looked to Jamison branded mattress solutions to provide their guests with an exceptional sleep experience. We are especially proud of our partnership with the world largest hospitality providers. We earned their trust in 1966, and are their only consistent supplier of mattresses and real working box springs. The reputation of our products and consistency of our service in this arena is second to none.
The purpose of a box spring is to increase the comfort and support of your mattress, while absorbing the weight and energy during the mattresses use, therefore; increasing the longevity of your mattress. It's simple! Think of it as the shock absorber! Imagine how uncomfortable your car would be and how long it would last without the shock absorbers. Jamison box springs are engineered to bring superior return on investment to your mattress purchase as well as enhance comfort. Our 100% working wire boxsprings have been in use for 49 years in the industry. They are made with 100% kiln dried hardwood frames. We use 4" and 6" tall 10 gauge coils that makes our boxsprings the most durable in the industry.
Some people say there are two sides to every story ... not true when you have a one-sided mattress. We believe two sides are better than one, which is why most of our products are two sided. This allows for mattress rotation every 90 days for more even wear. Two-sided mattresses can eliminate rooms being down simply by having the ability to turn it over.
- Safe Slumber FR
- 1" HD Super soft luxury foam
- 5/8" Comfort Foam
- 1" Fiber Support Pad
- Firm support pad
- 5 3/4 360 total seat edge
- 660 Smart coil technology
Bio Box Foundation)
- Super soft luxury foam
- Soft lift and cushion
- Safe Slumber FR
- 660 Duraspring Coils - Rows of continuous coil run head to toe, providing support along the entire length of the body. Designed to reduce partner distrubence
- 360 total seat edge fiber encasement - Firm seat around perimeter
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
A receipt and return authorization is required for all returns, exchanges and refunds. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund and refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original payment. Refunds, exchanges and re-selections are issued once the item is received and inspected.
- Delivery is a service and the delivery fee is non-refundable. If any merchandise is exchanged because "it didn't fit" an additional delivery and removal fee will be charged.
- All cancelled orders and/or returned merchandise will be charged a 30% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Custom order items are not eligible for return.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have shipped. If the delivery is refused customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
- Mattresses, Mattress Foundations, Bedding and/or Miscellaneous Mattress/Bedding accessories are not eligible for return.
- Appliance and Mattress Center does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Appliance and Mattress Center reserves the right to refuse returns for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Appliances & Mattress Center/manufacturer authorize a Return Merchandise Authorization on a unit.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
*Special orders are defined as merchandise available from the manufacturer, but not in-stock at Appliances & Mattress Center, specifically selected by the customer.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.