The New Color Essentials Series from Sharp. Taking organizations to the future of business communication by helping them work simply smarter. Designed to fit today s diverse workstyles, the new Essentials Series color document systems enable workers to collaborate and share information seamlessly and securely throughout their office environment. Available enhanced cloud services such as Microsoft Teams makes it easy to streamline communication and boost productivity with hybrid workers.
- 36 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 100-sheet reversing single-pass feeder scans at up to 80 images per minute
- Flexible paper handling supports media up to 300 gsm
- New Inner Folding Unit option offers a variety of fold patterns
- Smart controller design ensures MFP firmware is always up to date
- Energy Star 3.0 certified with very low standby power consumption
- Enhanced 10.1" touchscreen delivers an accurate, responsive user experience
- Optional cloud services, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Drive™ and Dropbox
- Strong, multi-layered security with optional Bitdefender® antivirus*
- Native Universal Print support with optional PostScript Kit
- Optional wireless LAN supports 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Advanced Sharp OSA® Technology for integrated workflows.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
A receipt and return authorization is required for all returns, exchanges and refunds. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund and refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original payment. Refunds, exchanges and re-selections are issued once the item is received and inspected.
- Delivery is a service and the delivery fee is non-refundable. If any merchandise is exchanged because "it didn't fit" an additional delivery and removal fee will be charged.
- All cancelled orders and/or returned merchandise will be charged a 30% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Custom order items are not eligible for return.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have shipped. If the delivery is refused customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
- Mattresses, Mattress Foundations, Bedding and/or Miscellaneous Mattress/Bedding accessories are not eligible for return.
- Appliance and Mattress Center does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Appliance and Mattress Center reserves the right to refuse returns for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Appliances & Mattress Center/manufacturer authorize a Return Merchandise Authorization on a unit.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
*Special orders are defined as merchandise available from the manufacturer, but not in-stock at Appliances & Mattress Center, specifically selected by the customer.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.