Take entertaining to the next level with the Galanz stainless steel beverage cooler. This beverage cooler can be built-into preexisting cabinetry for a seamless look and feel, or left freestanding making it the perfect unit for any space. Adjustable slide-out wire shelves provide simple organization for up to 167 of your favorite sodas, or craft beers. Powerful LED lights beautifully showcase your drinks while allowing you to quickly find what you are looking for. Our compressor cooling system maintains consistent temperatures throughout the unit, while the insulated glass door ensures that heat from the outside never jeopardizes interior conditions. Quickly adjust the temperature of your unit between 37F and 64F with easy-to-use digital controls. Our stylish stainless steel grip handle provides a modern finish. Elevate any home bar or kitchen with the Galanz beverage cooler.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 167-can built-in wine cooler
- Digital temperature controls allow you to adjust between 37F and 64F
- Sliding wire shelves provide easy access to your beverages
- Stainless steel grip handle provides a modern, stylish design
- Interior LED lighting brightly illuminates the interior
- Compressor cooling system in a single temperature zone
- Insulated glass door maintains consistent temperatures
- 1 year limited warranty
|See Through Double Glass Doors
|Adjustable Temperature Range
|37 - 61
|3 Wire Shelves
|2 Front Leveling Legs
|5.7 Cu Ft, 172 Cans
|23.43* 24.88* 34.37 (W*D* H, Inches)
|CSA & DOE
|California Prop 65
Energy Star Rated:
5.7 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
A receipt and return authorization is required for all returns, exchanges and refunds. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund and refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original payment. Refunds, exchanges and re-selections are issued once the item is received and inspected.
- Delivery is a service and the delivery fee is non-refundable. If any merchandise is exchanged because "it didn't fit" an additional delivery and removal fee will be charged.
- All cancelled orders and/or returned merchandise will be charged a 30% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Custom order items are not eligible for return.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have shipped. If the delivery is refused customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
- Mattresses, Mattress Foundations, Bedding and/or Miscellaneous Mattress/Bedding accessories are not eligible for return.
- Appliance and Mattress Center does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Appliance and Mattress Center reserves the right to refuse returns for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Appliances & Mattress Center/manufacturer authorize a Return Merchandise Authorization on a unit.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
*Special orders are defined as merchandise available from the manufacturer, but not in-stock at Appliances & Mattress Center, specifically selected by the customer.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.