Galanz thoughtful engineering brings you SpeedWave - the 3-in-1 Over-the-Range Microwave oven, air fryer, convection oven and sensor microwave that also includes a Combi Speed Cooking option. Faster than either mode alone, the intelligent combination of True Convection and microwave cooking creates delicious dishes with optimum texture and taste. Roast chicken, baked potatoes and frozen entrees can now be ready when you are. The roomy 1.7 cu.ft. oven has plenty of room to perfectly reheat a 13 x9 casserole. TotalFry 360™ technology lets you air fry with little or no oil for healthier, crunchy fried favorites like chicken, shrimp, wings, French fries - even bacon! The unique easy clean air fry kit provides more frying surface area with better air circulation compared to traditional air fryers. Designed with an internal fan plus an additional heating element, SpeedWave s True Convection technology circulates heated air throughout the oven as food spins 360°, cooking your food faster and more evenly without hot spots. Sensor Cook is equipped with a built-in humidity sensor to ensure that your food is never under - or overcooked. When your precooked dishes are hot and ready to eat, Sensor Reheat stops automatically. Thanks to Galanz thoughtful engineering, SpeedWave provides ultimate cooking versatility so you can create gourmet meals and everyday cooking!
- 1.7 Cu. Ft., Stainless Steel
- 1000W, 11 Variable Power Levels
- 4-speed Exhaust Fan
- Convertible Venting
- Air Fry, Pizza, Beverage, Popcorn, Potato, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Vegetable, Soup, Casserole, Steam
- Soften Melt
- Time/ Weight Defrost
- 1 LB Defrost
- Counter-top LED Lighting
- Side Touch Controls
- Micro, Broil, Convection, Micro+Conv, +1 MIN
- Light On/ Off, Turntable On/ Off
- Timer, Clock, Lock
- 13-Inch Glass Turntable
- Powerful 400CFM Fan
- Child Lock
|Microwave, Sensor, Convection, Air Fry
|Electronic Digital Display with Clock
|Instant On Controls
|Air Fry, Pizza, Beverage, Popcorn, Potato, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Vegetable, Soup, Casserole, Steam, Soften melt, Time/ Weight/1 LB defrost, Micro, +1 MIN, Conv, Micro+Conv, Light On/ Off, Turntable On/ Off, Timer, Clock, Vent 4 Speed
|1.7 Cu Ft
|Rated Microwave Power Output
|29.88* 17.44* 16.88 (W*D* H, Inches)
|UL & DOE
|California Prop 65
Over the Range
Energy Star Rated:
1.7 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
A receipt and return authorization is required for all returns, exchanges and refunds. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund and refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original payment. Refunds, exchanges and re-selections are issued once the item is received and inspected.
- Delivery is a service and the delivery fee is non-refundable. If any merchandise is exchanged because "it didn't fit" an additional delivery and removal fee will be charged.
- All cancelled orders and/or returned merchandise will be charged a 30% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Custom order items are not eligible for return.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have shipped. If the delivery is refused customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
- Mattresses, Mattress Foundations, Bedding and/or Miscellaneous Mattress/Bedding accessories are not eligible for return.
- Appliance and Mattress Center does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Appliance and Mattress Center reserves the right to refuse returns for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Appliances & Mattress Center/manufacturer authorize a Return Merchandise Authorization on a unit.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
*Special orders are defined as merchandise available from the manufacturer, but not in-stock at Appliances & Mattress Center, specifically selected by the customer.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.